The village is known for its mining and metallurgy history. First written record about the village comes from 1368. Written records about mining activity of the village state 1546 as the earliest date mentioning mining activity. In 1872, Albrecth hanbsusky corporation owned local mines and invested in constructing mins and siderite finishing mill. Ores of silver, quicksilver nad iron were mined here.